We are excited to welcome our community with opportunities to start volunteering again!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Huckleberry House! Whether, you plan to serve a meal, play games or clean, every hour of volunteer service helps Huck House serve our youth!
There is something for everyone, if you have an idea for a special volunteer event, please contact the Development Office, Jonathan Ross at (614)298-4105 or email@example.com.
Below you are able to view the google calendar and search for a date & time that is still open. Upon selection of an open date please complete the appropriate Volunteer form below & a member of our team will contact you to confirm details!
Service Day Volunteers: https://forms.gle/PYGAUUuLkZfkKrWC8
Activity Night Volunteers: https://forms.gle/fmRvayjxLo3znbW16
Lunch Volunteers: https://forms.gle/NS2q2eQvPvByua6GA
Dinner Volunteers: https://forms.gle/j2JeDqDx8cVL5RVm6
We have a few things to remember when you arrive to volunteer;
- our house is big, but the rooms are small, so we have to limit the number of volunteers who come at one time
- we can’t predict how many youth will be in the shelter when you come to volunteer; you may call a day or two before, for a ballpark number
- we appreciate your patience in cases where the needs of the youth being served require us to cancel a volunteer session; if this is the case, we will contact you immediately
- we promise the individuals that stay with us that we will observe strict confidentiality, and we ask that our volunteers respect that promise too
- we ask that at least one member of your group be 18 years or older
If questions arise, please contact the Development Office, Jonathan Ross at (614) 298-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In the event you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, you will need to provide proof before entering any of our locations. Otherwise we ask that guests wear a mask at all times.